Restaurant Assistant Manager
$45,000 - $55,000
Opportunity for outstanding support and accelerated growth!
Become part of a team that values the talents of each employee and rewards them generously!
401k program with company match
2 weeks’ vacation after first year
Dental, disability, and supplemental life benefits
Two Consecutive days off each week
Health, life, and disability group insurance programs begins first day of employment
Paid training with paid days off
Management referral bonus programs
Mentoring and ongoing support programs
Advanced training and development
Our Client is popular around the nation for serving freshly prepared foods where even the bread is made from scratch every day! This quick-casual environment is the perfect gathering place for great food and great fun! They believe teamwork and service is what makes their restaurants successful. This company offers fantastic benefits, ongoing training, employee services and accelerated growth!
Management responsibilities for operations of mid to high volume quick-casual restaurant.
· Work under the direction of the General Manager
· Uphold company policies and procedures
· Employee Scheduling
· Maintenance of restaurant
· Train and coach employees
· Financial reporting
· Minimum 2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager, preferably in full service or quick-casual dining
· Good employment tenure
· Strong leadership skills
· Some experience with performance management a plus
· Some experience with coaching & corrective action a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER