Restaurant General Manager
$55,000 Up To $60,000 A Year Plus Amazing Bonus
Predominately M-F Mostly an 8-5 shift
Privately held company that always remembers its hard working employees!
Terrific Leadership Opportunity!
• Free Food while on shift – including a 50% discount card for later.
• Quarterly nationwide team events and Summer/End of Year Parties.
• 401K Retirement Plan (eligible after 90 days)
• Health Coverage – Health, Dental & Vision (eligible after 60 days)
• Guaranteed Bonus each Quarter (can earn up to 30% of their yearly salary in total).
• 32 days paid time off (including 20 days paid vacation, 5 sick days and 7 holiday).
Patrice & Associates has partnered with a phenomenal, international fast-casual dining chain that’s hiring in your area!
Our Client is consistently setting the example for how restaurants should be run – from impeccably delicious fresh made foods to outstanding guest service in an open, clean environment.
As the General Manager you are responsible for managing the entire restaurant. This is a strategic P&L focused position with a need for creative sales growth strategies. They are seeking strong leaders with high energy, the ability to get it done for a position that is as a rule 8-5 M-F with no weekend. There is significant vertical movement in this job with a newly created Group Manager position above this. This is a process driven organization that pays well for great performance. GMs need to hit the ground running, wrangle the P&L, drive strong sales from the jump and be able to develop the management team and staff.
- To manage, educate, train, and empower the entire restaurant staff
- Maintain uniform standards within company guidelines and initiatives
- To respond promptly to customer questions and complaints
- Ensure consistency is upheld throughout with food, drinks and operational standards
- To conduct regular employee reviews and team management
- Overall responsibility of all cash handling, banking, safety procedures, and report analysis
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Ensure food safety, quality and freshness
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Min of 5 years of QSR experience in General Management
- High volume experience of $3 to $5M
- Entrepreneurial spirit – enjoys being involved and taking responsibility
- Experience working with fresh foods a must
- Kitchen/BOH experience is mandatory
- Passion for serving fresh, natural foods
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER