Restaurant General Manager
Patrice & Associates New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an experienced General Manager
Pay Rate: $58,000 to $60,000 per year depending on experience plus $7,000 annual bonus potential
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of General Manager experience
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision (with references from past remote supervisors).
- Professional, clean cut, articulate leader with excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, metrics-focused, with full P&L and budgeting experience.
- Strong tenure, with career progression shown in previous positions; no job hoppers.
- Experience with training, scheduling, and employee retention
- HSD or GED
- Complete management of a high-volume fast-food restaurant
- Lead people, profits, and processes
- Build a cohesive, high performing team including recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and retaining departmental managers, shift leaders and crew members.
- Ensure consistency of product at all times
- Take minute-by-minute steps to ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation.
- Local community involvement and support
- Create and analyze P&L and metric reporting daily, review with ownership on a weekly basis, create / implement action plans to make improvements where necessary.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations and maintain the quality of the restaurant.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Patrice & Associates
Patrice & Associates is the largest and most successful hospitality and retail Executive Search firm in North America and has been in business for more than 25 years. Over these years, we have honed our methods that make us stand apart from our competition.
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
FoodView all jobs at Patrice & Associates