Restaurant General Manager
Salary $55,000 to $60,000
$8K to $10K Annual Bonus
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Complete management of a high-volume fast food restaurant
- Lead people, profits and processes
- Build a cohesive, high performing team including recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring and retaining departmental managers, shift leaders and crew members.
- Ensure consistency of product at all times
- Take minute-by-minute steps to ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation.
- Create and analyze P&L and metric reporting daily, review with ownership on a weekly basis, create / implement action plans to make improvements where necessary
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of General Manager experience
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision (with references from past remote supervisors).
- Professional, clean cut, articulate leader with excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, metrics-focused, with full P&L and budgeting experience.
- Strong tenure, with career progression shown in previous positions; no job hoppers.
- Experience with training, scheduling, and employee retention
- HSD or GED
EEO- Equal Opportunity Employer