We are seeking a Restaurant District Manager - Fast Foods to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Oversee the daily operations, sales, and profitability of a specific district
- Manage budgeted sales goals and work with all employees to meet and exceed business goals
- Organize new store openings
- Provide proper training and establish goals for General Managers
- Ensure the employee handbook and all policies and procedures are implemented and enforced
- Conduct regular store visits to confirm stores are ready to do business on a daily basis
- Oversee training, staffing, and succession planning for all positions in the restaurants
- Ensure customer relation procedures are being executed and verify that customer complaints and issues are handled appropriately
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred)
- 3 years of multi-unit restaurant management experience, preferably in the QSR industry
- 70,00Stong supervisory, organizational, and communication skills
Our client is one of the nation’s premier restaurant operators with more than 300 restaurants operating in 16 states with a workforce of more than 9,400 employees. They value the growth and development of their people, and will provide you with the training and development you need to be successful in your career with them.
EOE--Equal Opportunity Employer
Patrice & Associates
Why Work Here?A nationwide network of Regional Offices, an immense database of qualified restaurant and hospitality management candidates, and over 600 hospitality management jobs to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant and hospitality industry. Restaurant jobs, restaurant management jobs, restaurant multi-unit jobs, restaurant corporate positions. We make the connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. To support you in your job search, our Career Portal will also provide you with amazing tools. Just click on our link: http://www.patricecareerhelp.com
Fun Working Environment & Opportunities for Growth – A real career path for you!
Oklahoma City, OK