- Excellent salary and performance bonus opportunities.
- Excellent benefits- including 401K. paid time off, insurance, and more
· Responsible for overall restaurant operations, development of management teams, and profitability.
· Directing and holding staff accountable for service and operations excellence
Qualified Applicants should possess:
· Minimum 2-5 years of successful results as a restaurant manager
· Proven track record of building sales and increasing profits
· Leadership skills, with a strong focus on service and hospitality
· Ability to demonstrate an ownership mentality, business maturity, and strong industry awareness
Send your resume today!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Terms: restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant recruiters | restaurant recruiter | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | executive chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service | casual full service | food service | casual dining | steakhouse | sports bar | buffet | fast casual