- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus Program (15%)
- Long-term disability, Short-term disability, and life insurance
- 5-day work week – company promotes a healthy life / work balance.
- Professional staff who are driven by great food & guest service.
- Creative Freedom - ability to create menu & specials
- Can help with relocation
A high-volume, from scratch restaurant focused on great food, great service, and a great place for their employees to work. This is a place where your opinions matters and can make a direct impact on our business. We are financially strong & growing, yet small enough where we do not have the “corporate feel”.
The Chef position is for a new restaurant that will be opening up in April. This will be a high-volume, upscale dining concept.
Executive Chef Job Duties:
- Oversee Daily operations of this high-volume, from scratch kitchen.
- Create specials and menu items – and be rewarded financially for doing so!
- Ensure the highest level of food quality & its execution.
- Coach and develop kitchen staff.
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Must have 5 years of Executive Chef experience in a high-volume, from scratch restaurant. (High volume of $4 Million +)
- Must be passionate about food and committed to ongoing learning of food trends / cooking techniques.
- Proven track record of leading a team in a high volume, positive kitchen.
- No more than 3 jobs in five years, or 3 jobs in 9 years.
- High school diploma. Culinary training a plus!
EOE - Equal opportunity Employer
Patrice & Associates
Why Work Here?With over 30 years of experience, Patrice & Associates is not only the LARGEST Specialty Recruiting firm in North America, but the BEST. We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to MATCH talented managers and culinary professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
Great Company| Great Benefits| Great Opportunity