DISTRICT MANAGER - MULTIPLE CONCEPTS
$55,000 - $70,000
Here is your opportunity for outstanding support and accelerated growth! Our client has asked us to find experienced restaurant District Managers that want to become part of a team that values the talents of each employee and rewards them generously! Look at these perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Drug Insurance
- Life, LT, LTD Insurance
- 401K WITH company match
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Meal Allowances (on/off duty)
- Overall accountability for the operation of all restaurants in the area and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Drives the management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate and friendly service
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Full accountability for the area's profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Oversees recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of current management experience overseeing multiple QSR restaurant locations (preferably in a franchisor/franchisee environment)
- Must have the experience and potential to become the Director of Operations
- Excellent tenure at past jobs
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER