CASUAL RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER
$40,000 - $50,000
MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: EAST LANSING, GRAND LEDGE, ROSEVILE, SAGINAW, (MI); FORT PIERCE, GAINESVILLE, OCALA, PANAMA CITY, WEST PALM BEACH, SANFORD (FL); VALDOSTA, (GA); JACKSONVILLE, WILMINGTON, (NC); WATERTOWN, (NY)
Seeking an Assistant Manager with experience in a family dining, full-service restaurant. Company is a multi-unit, multi-concept restaurant franchisee experiencing significant growth with new store openings, a strong people-focused culture and positive work environment. Benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities for our Restaurant Assistant Manager position include:
- Executing annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for the restaurant as defined by the current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the restaurant’s current operations plan.
- Developing and maintaining professional functional working relationship with restaurant hourly employees and the franchisee organization.
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with guests. Handling guest concerns in a professional and timely manner, making sure that concerns are resolved, learned from, and reduced in the future.
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations, food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas.
- Carrying out supervisory duties such as recruitment and hiring, training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems.
- Completing all required reports and paperwork accurately and on time. Maintaining personnel files with appropriate employment and legal documents.