This person is self-motivated, results driven, and a detail-oriented worker who can take a project from conception to fruition.The right candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in an HRIS Analyst role using any of the large payroll software solutions available.
The company offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, as well as attractive time off and retirement plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (full description available):
- System and Accrual Maintenance
- Production Support
- Projects/Process Improvement
- Technical Procedure Documentation
- Partner with all levels of leaders to ensure overall business data needs are being met
- Prepares progress reports to inform management of project status and deviation from goals
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 3 years (Required)