Restaurant Assistant Manager needed for a high-volume casual dining franchise!
$45,000 UP TO $55,000 A Year Plus Bonus
5 day work week
Financially Stable Franchise
30+ units in the Maryland/Virginia Market
Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan
401(k) Savings Plan
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Life & Disability Insurance Programs
Performance Based Bonus Program
Deferred Bonus Plan - Managing Partners
As an Assistant Manager, you will work under the direction of the General Manager. You will be expected to assist in leading the operations of a mid-to-high volume restaurant with 30-40 team members. Other responsibilities will be assisting in building sales and playing a role in achieving positive financial results, ensure guests have a pleasurable dining experience, train, coach, and use corrective action on hourly team members, schedule employees to meet labor budgets, and other managerial duties.
- Current experience as an Assistant Manager in Casual Dining, at least 2 years
- Experience with managing budgets
- Experience with training and coaching large teams
- Ability to pin-point and solve problems
- Great at building relationships with internal staff and customers as a way to increase sales
- Experience with P&L skills, product knowledge, some computer skills, and excellent employee and customer service skills.
- Experience in the front of the house, bar, and back of the house
- 3 jobs in 7 years or better
- Drive, passion, and loyal to the hospitality industry
We represent most major restaurant chains, as well as single-unit operations and the most exciting emerging brands poised to grow explosively -- casual and fine dining, fast-casual and fast food/ QSR, themed dining clubs, family-style and buffet, airport/ mall/ travel plaza operations, corporate and boutique hotels, resorts, casinos, and supermarket/ grocers -- the biggest and best look to us.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Patrice & Associates - Roberto Sempe
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer