Great company culture, competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, meal discounts + Bonus Potential!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing multi-unit restaurants? Do you want to have an impact and grow within a multi-state company? If so, our District Manager position is for you!
As a District Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the daily operations, sales, and profitability of a specific district
- Manage budgeted sales goals and work with all employees to meet and exceed business goals
- Organize new store openings
- Provide proper training and establish goals for General Managers
- Ensure the employee handbook and all policies and procedures are implemented and enforced
- Conduct regular store visits to confirm stores are ready to do business on a daily basis
- Oversee training, staffing, and succession planning for all positions in the restaurants
- Ensure customer relation procedures are being executed and verify that customer complaints and issues are handled appropriately
To be successful as a District Manager, our client expects you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred)
- Have 3 years of multi-unit restaurant management experience, preferably in the QSR industry
- Have strong supervisory, organizational, and communication skills
- Have "worked your way up" in the business
Our client is one of the nation’s premier restaurant operators with more than 300 restaurants operating in 16 states with a workforce of more than 9,400 employees. They value the growth and development of their people, and will provide you with the training and development you need to be successful in your career with them.
We represent most major restaurant chains, as well as single-unit operations and the most exciting emerging brands poised to grow explosively -- casual and fine dining, fast-casual and fast food/ QSR, themed dining clubs, family-style and buffet, airport/ mall/ travel plaza operations, corporate and boutique hotels, resorts, casinos, and supermarket/ grocers -- the biggest and best look to us.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Patrice & Associates - Roberto Sempe
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Patrice & Associates - Roberto Sempe