- Make at least 100 Recruiting Calls weekly. In the beginning you may make more calls until you become busier with phone screens, interviews and follow up. In addition to Recruiting Calls, you will also make calls to follow up on qualified candidates who submit their resume as a result of advertising and calls to candidates in the database. Franchisees and Recruiters are to work all 3 levers of the business to source candidates, i.e. recruiting calls, advertising follow up, and database calls.
- Submit a minimum of 10 candidates to clients for consideration of a job weekly.
- Follow all procedures and policies for use of the database and properly document all activities.
- Only work “A” candidates and make sure all candidates submitted meet the criteria on the Job Order Data Sheet.
- Follow all the steps outlined in the Recruiting Master Guidelines.
- Show up for, and participate in, required training calls.
- Complete follow-up lessons as required.
- Submit all candidates to your Franchise Owner/Manager for approval until such time as you have been approved to submit on your own and have received an approved Submittal Evaluation.
LEADS, LEADS, LEADS!
The only staffing and recruiting franchise in North America to give you leads (CLIENTS) from Day One! At Patrice & Associates we have negotiated preferred contracts with some of the nation’s top brands. From the minute you begin, you’ll have job orders waiting for you to fill. And we’ll train you on how to find the candidates to fill them!
Why Hospitality Search & Recruitment?
Data from the National Restaurant Association revealed that industry sales were projected to reach $783 billion in 2016. The restaurant industry will remain the nation’s second-largest private sector employer with a workforce of more than 14 million. 2015 marked more than 15 years in which employment within the sector has outpaced overall employment trends.
And staffing and recruiting is growing as well. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has projected that employment services will grow to $229 billion by 2020.
According to the American Staffing Association: The staffing industry generated approximately $122 billion in sales in 2013: $13 billion in search and permanent placement services.
Hospitality Search & Recruitment a winning combination!
No territory restrictions! You’ll be able to work all of North America. You’ll have the Western Maryland territory to develop, however our opportunity is unique among franchise brands, as you’ll make placements and develop clients nationwide.
We are currently expanding in Western Maryland due to the HUGE demand from our clients for our services. We are seeking people with Sales, Hospitality and/or Recruiting experience, which is helpful but not required.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a World Class Recruiter with the Number One Company in the industry, please submit your resume!