Restaurant General Manager - Casual Full Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great Opportunity for Growth! Urgently Hiring.
We are looking for a high energy individual for a General Manager opportunity with exciting advancement potential where you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
You will be provided with the tools and training you need to be successful and grow within our organization.
In this role, you will:
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service
- Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a strong cohesive team
- Assist in achieving the financial targets with integrity utilizing our guidelines
- Work in a culture where every person is valued
- Positively impact the life of customers, restaurant staff, and yourself
With us, you’ll enjoy:
- Base hourly wage + annual bonus potential
- Annual raises
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- On site meal discounts
What we would like to see:
- At least 2 years of restaurant management experience
- Strong P&L management experience
- The marketing skills needed to grow daily sales volume
- The ability to work various shifts, holidays and weekends as needed
- High school diploma or GED, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a hospitality related field preferred
- Have a valid driver's license
Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE)
Patrice & Associates - Media, PA
Get fresh Casual Dining jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.