This opportunity would require relocation to Elizabethtown, KY. My client offers a generous relocation package for the right candidate!
Real Estate Development/Project Manager – Commercial Real Estate
$65,000 Salary Base - Competitive Salary based on prior experience. Bonus and Incentive Plan based on per project success, The per project incentives will range from $15,000 to $20,000 with 1 - 3 projects per year.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial Real Estate: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Kentucky (Required)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
This is not an entry level position and the candidate must have at least five years’ experience and demonstrated project management skills in one or more of the following areas: commercial real estate acquisitions, site selection, land development, commercial buyer, seller and tenant representation or a closely related field. The Project Manager opportunity is a full-time, salaried position.
- Office hours are M-F, 9:00a-6:00p but will require adaptability and flexibility.
- Candidates will be traveling more frequently than often.
- Remote opportunity with some office visits in Elizabethtown, KY.
- Travel in Kentucky and surrounding states necessary.
Responsibilities (This is not an exhaustive nor comprehensive list of duties or activities for this position)
- Managing all aspects of a client portfolio of commercial real estate projects, including performing due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions.
- Use of CoStar, Landvision and other mapping tools to locate existing and potential properties.
- Sourcing, verifying and validating listed property details with brokers. Must be able to clearly and concisely make contact with and explain details to off-market property owners. You will be using your exceptional interpersonal skills to consistently interact with both your team and external clients.
- Conduct property research and due diligence which will include searching tax records and other sources to ascertain owners of properties. Perform property surveys by searching with various mapping and real estate software to confirm viability of off market properties.
- Maintain active locations list and renewal notification timelines. Create and implement project or work plans for assigned tasks.
- Update project management files to ensure all updates are logged and current as well as organize and file all property documents in shared drive.
- Negotiate contracts, coordinate special projects, create concise timelines and project plans, coordinate meetings internally and externally.
- Perform difficult analysis by interpreting results and providing effective recommendations to the team.
- Capability of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Education and Experience
- 5 plus years relevant practical experience. It is preferred that you have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. You must be experienced in commercial real estate development, project management, acquisition, disposition and leasing, building infrastructure, engineering or land development.
- Microsoft Excel skills and ability to utilize the Microsoft Office suite of technologies, including Sharepoint, Outlook,Teams and Smartsheets.
- You must be a skilled user of CoStar, Landvision and similar products.
Who You Are
- You have proven knowledge, ability and skill with commercial real estate and ideally have a Kentucky Real Estate License or have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of being hired. Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently.
- You have a familiarity with technical and legal aspects of land assessment, infrastructural and site systems, and building performance.
- You have strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly while having a passion for accuracy. You’ll be expected to bring ideas and solutions to the table as an integral part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- You naturally keep others appropriately informed in a timely manner. Must be an adept communicator and speak clearly, concisely, and with candor in both their written and spoken word.
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Organized, able to work independently and effectively manage workload, as well as a part of a team. We are a small office and we all pitch in to help each other get things done. We like to have fun but we work hard – we exceed our own expectations every day. You must have a positive attitude and a great sense of humor.
- You must reside in or live within a reasonable commuting distance from our office in Elizabethtown, KY- This is a remote position at certain times.
- A Drug Test and criminal history background check and strong, verifiable references will be required for finalist(s) under consideration.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line')
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Patrice & Associates - Louisville, KY
Why Work Here?Patrice & Associates is the largest and most successful hospitality and retail executive search firm in North America and has been in business for more than 25 years. Over these years, we have honed our methods that make us stand apart from our competition. With over 125 offices and 350 recruiters in the US and Canada, we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees and recruiters are here for you without boundary restrictions! TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates 1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't) 2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line') 3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career! 4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities 5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Great opportunity with a financially stable and growing company.