Spend your summer (and beyond) in a BEAUTIFUL RESORT ENVIRONMENT!!!
Exclusive private country club has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Food & Beverage Manager
Located East of Dayton
- Compensation starting at $55-60,000 plus bonus
- Great benefits including Health/Dental/ Vision/Life insurance and Vacation Pay
- Team-oriented work environment in which creativity and fresh ideas are valued
- Dynamic work environment where employees thrive through ability to display their strengths and creativity in a family-friendly resort-style atmosphere
Our Mission: is to provide an “above and beyond experience” that people will remember and want to come back time and time again to enjoy.
Our Focus: Details; providing the very best in knowledgeable service and a warm welcoming environment.
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for oversight of all food and beverages services to meet the high expectations of members and guests.
- Works closely with General Manager and other managers as a part of the Leadership Team.
- Develops an operating budget for department; assures that sales and costs are attained.
- Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of the food service venues.
- Oversee all food and beverage outlets and club events, formal and casual dining, outdoor patio dining and poolside food service
- Supervise and train all front of house staff, managing within budgetary parameters, and develop Key Service associates to assist with departmental operations including opening/closing, scheduling, training and cost controls..
- Oversee maintenance and housekeeping of clubhouse, ensuring cleanliness standards and maintenance needs are met.
- A minimum of two (2) years current salaried restaurant management experience, and five (5) years in hospitality related industries.
- Stable job history
- Upward career and salary progression
- Private club experience preferred
- Proven success in leading teams, providing outstanding guest and team member experiences, and running a profitable business.
- Proven ability to develop team
- Knowledge of POS systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line')
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Patrice & Associates - Louisville, KY
Why Work Here?Patrice & Associates is the largest and most successful hospitality and retail executive search firm in North America and has been in business for more than 25 years. Over these years, we have honed our methods that make us stand apart from our competition. With over 125 offices and 350 recruiters in the US and Canada, we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees and recruiters are here for you without boundary restrictions! TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates 1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't) 2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line') 3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career! 4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities 5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Great opportunity with a financially stable and growing company.