Spend your summer (and beyond) in a BEAUTIFUL RESORT ENVIRONMENT!!!
Exclusive private country club has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for an Executive Chef
Located East of Dayton
- Compensation starting at $65-70,000 plus bonus
- Great benefits including Health/Dental/ Vision/Life insurance (50% employer paid) and Vacation Pay
- Team-oriented work environment in which creativity and fresh ideas are valued
- Dynamic work environment where employees thrive through ability to display their strengths and creativity in a family-friendly resort-style atmosphere
Our Mission: is to provide an “above and beyond experience” that people will remember and want to come back time and time again to enjoy.
Our Focus: Details; providing the very best in excellent cuisine and a warm welcoming environment.
- The Executive Chef is responsible for production of all food and beverages services to meet the high expectations of members and guests.
- Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of the food service venues.
- Oversee food preparation for all food venues, banquets and club events, including formal and casual dining, outdoor patio dining and poolside food service
- Supervise and train all back of house staff, managing within budgetary parameters, and ensuring that every meal meets expectations.
- Prepare data for and adheres to annual budgets, effectively maintaining food, labor and related costs within budgeted guidelines
- Prepares or directly supervises preparation of all ala carte and banquet food products
- Create menus and update periodically, thoroughly training staff in preparation of all items
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years current salaried restaurant management experience, preferably in current position.
- Stable job history
- Upward career and salary progression
- Private club experience preferred
- A culinary degree from an accredited program preferred.
- ACF certification preferred
- Strong managerial skills with verifiable strengths in leadership, financial performance, communication skills and team building.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under time constraints and deadlines
- This is an exempt position with hours that extend beyond traditional work hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line')
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Patrice & Associates - Louisville, KY
Why Work Here?Patrice & Associates is the largest and most successful hospitality and retail executive search firm in North America and has been in business for more than 25 years. Over these years, we have honed our methods that make us stand apart from our competition. With over 125 offices and 350 recruiters in the US and Canada, we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees and recruiters are here for you without boundary restrictions! TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates 1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't) 2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line') 3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career! 4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities 5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Great opportunity with a financially stable and growing company.