Restaurant General Manager
$50, 000 to $63,000 Salary + Bonus
This restaurant is being re-branded and the General Manager role for this position is for a "hit the ground running", experienced GM who can design, and implement systems and structure to make this a favorite casual dining spot for local families, and a thriving watering hole during the later evening.
What's this job about?
· In this role, you will be responsible for executing the brand standards, build customer loyalty and creatively drive in more sales
· Being a hands-on leader, responsible for all store level operations with FULL P&L RESPONSIBILITY.
· Deliver great, high quality food and service through designing and implementing great systems, methods, and procedures
· Train and develop employees to deliver great, consistent customer experiences
What's in it for me?
· Great Salary
· A ground floor opportunity to help develop the brand. Get to help craft company policy
· Quarterly bonus structure
· Generous health benefits contribution
· 5 Paid time off days after per year after the first 90 days.
· 5 paid holidays (restaurant closed)
· 2 weeks’ vacation after 1 year.
· Retirement Plan w/company contribution after 1 year
· Significant career advancement opportunity as the company is ready to grow
· Managing Partnership available for the right candidate
What do I need to get in on this?
· High school diploma or equivalent
· At least 10 years restaurant management experience with a minimum 3-5 years GM experience in a restaurant w/full bar.
· NEW RESTAURANT OPENING EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
· Ability to manage and drive all aspects of the operation. Must be eager and driven.
· Strong, Full P&L experience, great handle on costs, food & liquor inventory, labor management, etc.
· Strong, passionate team leader. Ability to motivate, manage BOH & FOH/Bar staff. Recruit new staff.
· Pass a Criminal background check. No DUI, DWI history.
Equal Opportunity Employer