Restaurant District Manager Position
Base Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 + Bonus
Be a part of a friendly and fun, family style atmosphere where guests and employees are treated with value, as we deliver top quality food and great guest experiences. As District manager, you get to lead about 7 stores in your district toward maintaining company standards, performance improvement, and goal achievement, by properly training, staffing, and motivating your team to excellence.
What’s in it for me?
· Great Starting salary plus monthly bonus.
· Medical Benefits including dental and vision after 30 days of employment
· Short and long-term disability
· 401k available after one year
· Paid vacation
· Sick days added after 1st year
What’s the role all about?
· Translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the GMs
· Oversight of the planning, preparation and performance analysis of all restaurant P & L's in the assigned area of responsibility.
· Lead the General Manager (GM) leadership team to support and enable the growth goals for the company.
· Ensure that each GM upholds the standards, while enhancing Guest and Team Member experience, as well as profitability.
· Build organizational talent by promoting the development of internal leaders, as well as championing the identification and attraction of high potential external candidates.
· Supports training initiatives for all management & hourly level team members; validates trainee management & position skills / knowledge.
· Certifies training restaurants and develops criteria for training compliance.
What will it take for me to land this job?
· Proven track record developing people, leading around 150+ employees
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a full-service Multi-Unit District Manager
· Must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results-driven
· Possess great organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
OK! I’m interested, what’s next?
Click on the “Apply” button and a recruiter will get in touch with you if you qualify. Confidentiality is guaranteed! Please include with resume, three professional references, with contact information, that can verify your restaurant employment tenure and performance.
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER