RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Generous salary and lucrative bonus plan
Health / Dental / Vision benefits
Reasonable hours--no late nights
Flexible vacation policy
Do you enjoy training, coaching, and developing?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard?
Job Requirements (not all) for the Restaurant General Manager:
- 5+ years of experience in restaurant management
- Both front of house and back of house/kitchen operation management necessary
- Experience in QSR restaurants preferred, or full-service if you have both BOH/FOH experience
- LOVE scratch made healthy food!
- Proven track record of training, coaching, and developing a customer service focused team
- Strong verbal and non verbal communication skills that engage a diverse staff in a genuine, authentic way
- Managed and developed 25+ team members per shift
- Ability to drive recruitment efforts & coach and develop current team members & managers
- Foster a positive, team-oriented environment with a healthy competitive spirit that ensures the sharing of best practices
- P&L, COGS, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Labor/Scheduling, Training & Team Development, Quality Focus
- Experience in Food Safety + Planning
- Innovative: utilizes and designs business processes with the customer, community and company in mind
- Passionate about real food: appreciation for the greater mission of farm-to-table foods
- High-energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
EOE--Equal Opportunity Employer