****Relocation required to Charlotte, NC
Are you highly skilled with authentic upscale Tex Mex cuisine?
A growing regional restaurant group is seeking a Tex Mex Executive Chef Or Executive Sous Chef For Relocation To Charlotte NC to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
We are looking for a new team member that can help us further grow our exciting and fast paced team, and continually find ways to raise the culinary bar. We strive to deliver operational excellence while creating a culture where guests and crew alike, rave about the service and food that we provide.
From the wood-fired grilled fajitas to the cheese enchiladas with chili con carne, our menu showcases the freshest quality ingredients. We are searching for someone with upscale Tex Mex to be involved with continually evolving and improving our menu offerings wherever possible, and deliver a top notch guest experience every time!
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- High School Diploma required; Graduate from an accredited culinary program preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a high-volume Tex Mex restaurant
- Must have proven track record of producing quality food and controlling food and labor costs
- Possess a driver's license and your own reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time – 8-12 hours per shift and lift 25-50 pounds
- Available to work in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas
Our benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
Relocation package offered
Employee shift meals and other meal discounts at all concepts
Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Casual and fun environment with a stable, reputable and successful company
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN the P&A-GFS Talent Network to stay connected with us and get alerts/ updates when a NEW and EXCITING career MATCH posts for you - bit.ly/PA-GFS--JOBS
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Patrice & Associates - GFS...
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer