Salary $60,000 - $65,000
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time
We are looking for a General Manager to join our growing company. This would be a new Restaurant opening in the West Lansing area. Great growth potential as we are growing at 4-6 restaurants per year in Michigan alone. You would be responsible for daily operations and insuring guest satisfaction that create return guests. You would also oversee the development of managers, shift leaders and team members.
You will be offered a competitive salary between $60,000 - $65,000 / Year + Performance Bonuses as well as a full benefits package. Restaurant General Manager Job Duties of the General Manager:
- Develop restaurant management and hourly staff
- Build and increase sales over previous year
- Improve profitability while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction
- Honesty and integrity in all things
- Ability to attract and develop a quality staff of "A" players
- Unfailing work ethic
- Aptitude for food and its production
- Ability to influence restaurant finances
- Guest count and menu changes
- Support the entire Food & Beverage operation
- Maintain communication with corporate team
- Other projects assigned by the Corporate Team
You will be leading the coordination of new ideas in guest service, service training and product enhancement. You will be working directly with our team of Kitchen, FOH Managers and shift supervisors.
Job Requirements of the Restaurant General Manager:
- Minimum 3+ years of restaurant management experience
- College Degree Preferred - or equivalent work experience
- Supervise, administer and coach the team members
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works in the kitchen leading culinary duties
- Regularly works in the dining room leading host and service functions
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
We represent most major restaurant chains, as well as single-unit operations and the most exciting emerging brands poised to grow explosively -- casual and fine dining, fast-casual and fast food/ QSR, themed dining clubs, family-style and buffet, airport/ mall/ travel plaza operations, corporate and boutique hotels, resorts, casinos, and supermarket/ grocers -- the biggest and best look to us.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Patrice & Associates - CHRAC...
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer