RESTAURANT MANAGER – Casual Dining/National Brand
30+ Units in the market with lots of growth potential!
Up To $50,000 PLUS BONUS !!
GROWING COMPANY with opportunity to grow your career!!
NO LATE NIGHTS!!
- Bonus plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance Programs
- Performance Based Bonus Program
- Dining Privileges
- Work under the direction of the General Manager
- Ensure GREAT Guest Experiences from greeting to service and cleanliness
- First point-of-contact for the team and guests - questions/ concerns
- General inventory and ordering
- Ensure compliance with all system standards
- Assist in sales building initiatives, scheduling and restaurant financial management
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Restaurant Supervisory experience
- Ability to read/ understand company standard documents/ procedures
- Basic math and computer skills, plus ability to read a P&L
We represent most major restaurant chains, as well as single-unit operations and the most exciting emerging brands poised to grow explosively -- casual and fine dining, fast-casual and fast food/ QSR, themed dining clubs, family-style and buffet, airport/ mall/ travel plaza operations, corporate and boutique hotels, resorts, casinos, and supermarket/ grocers -- the biggest and best look to us.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Patrice & Associates - At Your Service Recruiting...
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer