VP, Project Management Office - Remote
Patra Corp Hartford, CT
- Expired: October 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vice President Project Management Office (PMO) will be responsible for the timely and effective facilitation of Patra's customer implementations. New customer implementations involve technology, security, agency management platforms, coordination with international operations teams and tightly managed workflows. This Leader is charged with improving the consistency, predictability, and efficiency of Patra's project delivery capability. The PMO provides leadership in best practices and is highly customer-focused - outward and inward, ensuring consistency with customer expectations. The PMO must also ensure that the operational issues of the PMO are managed, focusing on the project interface with project leaders, project teams, and technology and application.
VP PMO Responsibilities
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
VP PMO Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Strong attention to details and technicalities
TechnologyView all jobs at Patra Corp