Product Marketing Specialist - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Product Marketing Specialist
- Reports to Marketing Organization
- No Direct Reports initially
- Location: Remote (United States)
As a leader in technology-enabled services for the insurance industry, Patra is taking our client on a journey into the future of insurance. Patra’s Technology Enabled Services is powered by the integration of our Process Execution and our PatraOne Platform. By joining Patra, you will help accelerate the demand for automation in the insurance industry.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Manager of Marketing Strategy and Planning will provide leadership, strategic direction, and vision for the Marketing team focusing on maximizing the Broker Agency and Specialty business and ensuring effective & efficient marketing efforts. This leader drives the development of Marketing Alliance Partnership marketing strategy, works with the product and marketing teams on key aspects of planning and measurement for marketing-related efforts and maintains a deep awareness of our competitive landscape. This role also works on key strategic projects with cross functional teams in to provide strategic marketing input.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with technical product managers and sales channels, solution consultants, and others; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and dive in.
- Responsible for management and strategic direction of Patra's Marketing Alliance Partnerships (MAP). This consists of managing a set key industry partner that drive opportunities to Patra Sales Team while building the Patra Brand. Responsibilities consist of:
- Attend and speak at Partner events as Patra representative
- Manage and facilitate annual contract process with Partners
- Establish comprehensive reporting structure - to evaluate performance for each MAP and at the consolidated level. Metrics will consist of: cost/lead, conversion rates, etc.
- Plan and execute communications and public relations with each partner.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned, where they spend their time, what messaging they use and how that relates to Patra and our roadmap.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Work with Product Management on go-to-market (GTM) plans for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use them.
- Establish strong and collaborative working relationships with internal functions and external companies
- Proven track-record in partnership management
- Excellent people skills
- Strong ability to execute and use key metrics to measure progress and performance
- Consistently demonstrate clarity of thought
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel (10% of the time)
- Come from the Insurance Industry – Broker Agency, MGA, Wholesaler, Carrier, or Insurance based vendor.
- 7+ years of product or marketing experience with at least two years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g., delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools like Gong.io and Hubspot
- Power-user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a solid public speaker, comfortable in front of groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
BusinessView all jobs at Patra Corporation