Implementation Consultant - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re good at what you do, work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Patra! We are leading the way in providing Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. We have a culture first approach that puts inclusivity and work/life balance at the forefront. We do this 100% remotely, always have.
About this job
The Implementation Consultant works with Patra’s On Demand customers to manage implementation process for any new services with assistance from support team in the U.S. and India; is accountable and responsible for effective coordination, training, and delivering high quality/efficient service to our customers. The Implementation Consultant interacts effectively with multiple layers of client’s staff and serves as primary contact/liaison during the implementation process to ensure work consistency and standards meet/beat client expectations. A critical component of the position is the training and effective utilization of Patra’s established India Teams.
Successful candidates will be a self-starter, well organized, highly detailed, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. The preferred candidate will have experience in retail insurance agency, wholesale, or insurance carrier experience in employee benefits or commercial lines to encompass managing client accounts and providing consistent and professional customer service. Experience in process mapping and workflow creation is a plus.
- Lead implementations / manage ongoing implementations / optimization of Patra services
- Provide effective utilization, support, guidance, training, and mentoring to India teams
- Advise/consult with clients to aid in having more efficiency, profitability, and scalability
- Manage/ensure operation teams meet service standards, turnaround, and response times
- Track, facilitate, and manage issues reported including diagnosing and bringing resolution
- Respond swiftly in managing inquiries, concerns, and requests from clients
- Knowledge/understanding of technology-based tools and solutions in the insurance industry
- Use analytical and critical thinking in work processes and communication skills
- Manage, respond, and sustain existing and new revenue for services provided for clients
- Use time management and organizational skills
- Protects confidentiality of information learned by performing duties of the position
- Other duties as assigned
- Implementation and project management experience a plus
- Work from home remotely in United States only
- Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; Wired Ethernet cable connection from home router to computer; No satellite
- For Property and Casualty/Commercial Lines Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience in administrative and Property and Casualty business management/retail insurance OR 7 to 10+ years of Property and Casualty insurance related experience/retail insurance agency, Active Property and Casualty license is preferred but not required
- For Employee Benefits: 5 to 7 years retail insurance agency/broker employee benefits experience is a plus, Active Life and Health Insurance license is preferred but not required
Working knowledge/understanding of employee benefits, health plan implementation, administration, and practical experience in regulatory issues (ERISA, COBRA, HIPPAA, both state and federal regulations specific to health insurance nationwide)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable in Health and Life or Property and Casualty insurance coverages, insurance agency management systems and processes, and other software used
- Ability to write workflows and maintain documentation
- Experience in resolving client issues
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Exhibits a high level of positivity, energy, and teamwork orientation
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity/quality
- Strong negotiation, effective interpersonal skills, solid analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Stay abreast of general industry knowledge and trends
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Positive attitude
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
- Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety:
- Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect
- Communicates concerns
- Uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures
Patra Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to celebrating diversity and creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees.
TechnologyView all jobs at Patra Corporation
Get fresh Lead Implementation Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.