Data Scientist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re good at what you do, work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Patra! We are leading the way in providing Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. We have a culture first approach that puts inclusivity and work/life balance at the forefront. We do this 100% remotely, always have.
The Intelligent Automation team is responsible for developing and maintaining AI/ML solutions that support the business goals of the organization.
We work closely with different types of technologies and frameworks. From BERT to PyTorch, we are on the cutting edge of the field and welcome individuals that have a passion for learning and delivering.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the talented individuals that make up the Intelligent Automation team. As part of this team, you will innovate within the insurance space, at the forefront of InsurTech. This individual will work across product, engineering, and operational teams to ensure that we are building and architecting ML solutions that align with our Intelligent Automation strategies.
- Understand Patra’s business, technology and infrastructure landscape, and strategy for new IA tools and technology adoption.
- Be hands-on with ideation, design, and development of all automation solutions.
- Develops user stories, process flows, design documentation, test plans, and other relevant artifacts facilitating end-to-end solution deliver
- Work with large, structured and unstructured datasets to develop ML/NLP models.
- Design and fine tune language models (NLP/NLU) to understand and build predictions or summaries from unstructured data
- Engage in theoretical research to shape the future of AI utilization
- Executes on Intelligent Automation roadmap to deliver new analytic solutions at scale across the organization
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operation issues that arise with automation implementations.
- BS in STEM
- Working knowledge of machine learning libraries including Scikit Learn, PyTorch
- Familiar with data exploration / cleansing techniques
- Advanced python and related programming skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills, having the ability to use hard data and to back up assumptions for business cases development.
- MS/PhD in STEM
- Experience with transformer modeling with BERT and GTP2
- Familiar with NLP processing with unstructured data
- Experience with Computer Vision
- Experience with MLOps
- Experience with SageMaker
- Experience with MLFLow
- Experience with PDF extraction libraries (e.g., PyMuPDF, Tika) (edited)
TechnologyView all jobs at Patra Corporation
Get fresh Data Scientist (Remote) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.