Insurance Trainee - Remote
Patra Corp Dickinson, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Insurance Career Opportunity
Come join Patra's rapidly growing team! You will learn the fundamentals of commercial lines, personal lines or employee benefits, servicing clients and policies, and earn your state Insurance License at no cost to you. As you gain insurance experience and obtain your license, you will have the opportunity to work from home anywhere in the United States for Patra!
We want to find and train great people to join our dynamic company. We are among the nation's largest and fastest growing companies in the insurance industry. The Patra Academy training program introduces new talented people to our business and helps them establish a stable career in the insurance industry.
Why are we supporting our Military?
We open this opportunity to military families and military veterans for two reasons:
- We support our uniformed service members and their families(http://patraproud.org )
- Patra’s Military Families love this career opportunity as it supports their needs for often unforeseen moves and spouse deployments.
The Value Proposition
- Patra will pay you while you train and learn the business of insurance
- Patra will help you prepare and pay for you take the state Insurance Licensing exam including any test materials
- Patra provides a career opportunity upon completion of your licensing.
- This program will require hard work, a great attitude, and an administrative and customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to attend online meetings daily Monday – Friday
- Solid computer and office skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- $15 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Schedule
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequent sitting
- Occasionally stand/walk, writing by hand, use of telephone, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds
- Sort/file paperwork, rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, the Patra Corp will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
- Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect; communicates concerns; uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures
BusinessView all jobs at Patra Corp