Employee Benefits Account Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re good at what you do, work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Patra! We are leading the way in providing Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. We have a culture first approach that puts inclusivity and work/life balance at the forefront. We do this 100% remotely, always have.
About this job
The Employee Benefits Account Manager needs to be a self-starter, well organized, highly detailed, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as having a solid Employee Benefits insurance knowledge base and Life & Health license in this work from home position. The Account Manager serves as the primary contact and liaison with clients; ensures ongoing consistency as well as managing the day-to-day servicing, renewals, and new business. Our commitment is to provide positive and quality customer service in all areas, ensuring timely delivery, and accuracy of work/service provided. The Account Manager will manage proactively and efficiently an agreed upon small book of employee benefits business and utilize India team to support while adhering to Patra Select servicing standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, carriers, team members, India team and Implementation Consultants.
- Service and manage all aspects of customer service for clients in accordance with both Patra and agency procedures
- Provide monthly recaps to agencies by 10th of each month to main agency contact and Manager
- Ensure expiration lists are in SharePoint utilizing correct template and format
- Manage retention for service center, non-service center and surplus lines, as it applies.
- Promote growth of existing book through account rounding and new business
- Adhere to Patra Select Servicing Standards for all aspects of managing book of business
- Maintain clients and policies in agency management system including tasks/activities, attachments, initiating email, etc. in accordance with both Patra and agency procedures
- Utilize India team for all workflows in place for specific agency
- Make recommendations to clients about policy coverages, changes, exclusions, and insurance coverage needs, and provide clarification and definitions as required
- Deliver strong customer service by responding within 48 hours to inquiries, concerns, emails, and faxes, and returning phone calls same day
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and technical knowledge of products and tools available
- Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking in work processes and communication skills
- Identify and communicate to Manager any areas where efficiencies can be improved as well as various other elements of the book such as increasing revenue
- Maintain a paperless workflow for both Patra and agency
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5+ years of Employee Benefit Retail Insurance Experience
- Active Life & Health Insurance License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; Wired Ethernet cable connection from home router to computer; No satellite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- Highly detailed
- Understand customer challenges and partner with them to find solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer/internet/Microsoft skills
- Patience and eagerness to be culturally effective with offshore (India based) employees
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
- Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety:
- Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect
- Communicates concerns
- Uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures
Patra Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to celebrating diversity and creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees.
BusinessView all jobs at Patra Corp