Direct Insurance Sales OR Service - Property & Casualty - Remote
Patra Corp Flagstaff, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Patra is a leading provider of Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. Patra’s team of global experts allow brokers, MGAs, wholesalers and carriers to capture the Patra Advantage – profitable growth and organizational value.
Patra powers insurance processes by optimizing the application of people and technology; supporting insurance organizations as they sell, deliver and manage policies for their customers.
About this job
Our Property & Casualty licensed Personal Lines OR Commercial Lines Customer Care Specialist is responsible and focused on managing the day-to-day on personal lines OR commercial lines insurance for active client. This role will take approximately 30-50 calls per day and be responsible for inbound sales and fulfillment. The goal is to proactively and efficiently educate new customers about policy coverages based on their needs, and to meet the required targets set forth by our client agreement.
The Customer Care Specialist serves as the primary contact and liaison with clients to ensure ongoing consistency. Our commitment to the client is to provide positive and quality fulfillment in all areas, ensuring timely and accurate product delivery.
Candidate will be a self-starter, well organized, highly detailed, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills,and have a solid personal lines insurance knowledge base.
· Inform, educate, and make suggestions to customer / prospects about policy coverages, changes, exclusions, and insurance coverage needs
· Deliver strong customer service by responding swiftly and managing inquiries, concerns and requests from incoming phone calls, emails, faxes, and mail from account managers / customers / prospects
· Adapt to various insurance carrier rating websites
· Solve problems quickly and effectively and implement solutions to meet the needs of customer / prospect
· Forge relationships with customer / prospects and insurance carriers
· Proactively research and have detailed knowledge of current market conditions
· Maintain knowledge and understanding of technology-based tools and solutions in support of personal lines business
· Use analytical and critical thinking in work processes and communication skills
· Maintain a paperless workflow
· Maintain knowledge of various states insurance guidelines
· Understand customer challenges and partner to find solutions
· Identify and communicate to team leads any areas where efficiencies can be improved as well as various other elements of the department such as increasing revenue
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements - Education & Experience
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1 to 3+ years of Personal Lines Experience OR 2+ years of Commercial Lines Experience
· Active Property & Casualty Insurance License
· Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; No Satellite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Firm working knowledge of personal lines coverages and services
· Experienced user of Agency Management System and Electronic Document Management
· Be self-starter, creative, and problem solver
· Must be detailed oriented and well organized
· Superior organizational skills and time management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Accurate data entry and excellent typing skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must have excellent computer / internet skills as well as proficiency in using carrier websites and in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word as well as Adobe
· Work from home remotely in United States only
· Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; Directly connected in to modem; No satellite
· Competitive Salary / Benefits / PTO
· Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
· Frequent sitting
· Occasionally stand/walk, writing by hand, use of telephone, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds
· Sort/file paperwork, rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, the Patra Corp will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
· Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
· Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect; communicates concerns; uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
· Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures