Patient Aids, a rapidly growing leader in the provision of clinical respiratory equipment, DME and service to patients is seeking a persuasive and diligent Customer Service Representative who will verify patients’ insurance benefits, answer patient questions about home respiratory equipment and discuss financial responsibility with patients. As a Customer Service Representative, you must demonstrate that you are capable of educating patients about the importance of home respiratory equipment and durable medical equipment. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with strong communication skills, a positive attitude and who possesses a passion for customer service.
Job Responsibilities and duties include:
· Patient Intake
· Insurance Verification
· Educating patients on the use of durable medical equipment
· Communicating with patients and doctors' offices
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Extreme attention to detail is required
· Must possess exceptional communication and customer service skills
· Strong Computer skills
· Team player who is able to multitask
· Professional appearance and positive attitude are essential!
· Able to pass a background check
A minimum of 2 years in a healthcare environment preferred. Experience with insurance verification, patient intake and customer service preferred but not required. We are willing to provide training for the right candidate.
2 year degree preferred, but will consider equivalent combination of education and experience. Respiratory/sleep background a plus, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive Wages
• Excellent benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Paid Vacation/Holidays & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer