- Expired: June 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:The Care Coordinator provides Targeted Case Management (TCM) and Behavioral Health Home (BHH) services to both children and adults. The Care Coordinator provides access and the coordination of resources to address the identified client’s needs. Care Coordinators ensure that they develop an individual care plan that is strengths- based, individualized, and effectively addresses the assessed behavioral, emotional and physical needs of the client and family. Care Coordinators collaborate with educational, vocational, medical, and behavioral health providers, as well as the member’s natural supports, to integrate care across life domains. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
- $17.00 per hour
- Incentive Wage Available within your first 90 days starting at $40.00 per Incentive Hour
- $5000 Sign On Bonus
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K Plan
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Company Cell Phone
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
- MHRT-C is preferred, but not required.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Pathways of Maine
HealthcareView all jobs at Pathways of Maine