Care Coordinator 1209048
Pathways of Maine Bangor, ME
- Expired: January 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?
We want you on our team!
(TCM and BHH)
This is a Case Manager Position providing Targeted Case Management and Behavioral Health Home services to children and adults.
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
- Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
The Care Coordinator provides Targeted Case Management (TCM) and Behavioral Health Home (BHH) services to both children and adults. The Care Coordinator provides access and the coordination of resources to address the identified client’s needs. Care Coordinators ensure that they develop an individual care plan that is strengths-based, individualized, and effectively addresses the assessed behavioral, emotional and physical needs of the client and family. Care Coordinators collaborate with educational, vocational, medical, and behavioral health providers, as well as the member’s natural supports, to integrate care across life domains. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K Plan
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Company Cell Phone
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
- MHRT-C is preferred, but not required.
- $14.00 per hour
- Incentive Wage Available within your first 90 days starting at $40.00 per Incentive Hour
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.