Community Based Services Professional 1180564
Pathways of Idaho Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Pioneer Health Resources is a subsidiary of Pathways.
Pathways is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Community Based Service Professional. As a fully integrated member of the service delivery team, the Community Based Service Professional functions within the scope of practice as established by Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association and Optum to provide individualized Community Rehabilitation Services (CBRS) and or Case Management services (CM) for qualifying individuals seeking CBRS and or CM services. Qualifying individuals include adults with a severe, persistent mental illness or children with a serious emotional disturbance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, behavioral health field preferred but not required
- CPRP Certification is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Must pass a criminal background check conducted by the DHW
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401k Plan
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.