Clinical Crisis Specialist - Monday - Wednesday FT Overnights
- Expired: January 17, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Demonstrates competence/knowledge in psychological theories and clinical practice
- Facilitates open lines of communication for individuals with behavioral health diagnosis
- Facilitates completion of all initial behavioral health assessments when clients experiencing a behavioral health crisis present at the crisis center, within 1 hour of client’s arrival.
- Identifies client’s immediate needs to facilitate discharge from the crisis center.
- Clinician will de-escalate clients experiencing an acute behavioral health crisis.
- Organized and ensures all documentation is completed within a timely manner
- Able to adhere to company standards
- Collaborates care with other treatment providers
- Complies with HIPAA privacy & practices
- Performs other duties assigned or necessary to support the program and/or company
- Expected pay range: $24/hour - Depends on Experience
- This position offers a $1,000 hiring bonus!
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Previous experience preferred
- Licensed within the State of Idaho or ability to become licensed - LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC
- Master’s degree required
- Ability to pass a IDHW Standard background check
- Familiarity with community mental health resources preferred
- Cultural competence
Perks of Working With Pathways:
- No Billable hour
- Differential pay
- Clinical supervision
- Referral program
- Flexible hours
- 401 K plan
- Comprehensive benefits package once FT status has been attained
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays and incentives for working on holidays
- Perks @ Pathways national discounts on entertainment, travel, and shopping
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Pet Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
If you're #readytoworkPathways of Idaho is #readytohire!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pathways of Idaho
Get fresh Crisis Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.