Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner?
Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Arizona.
For your passion and dedication as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
- The Recovery Support Specialist helps adult members feel welcomed, provides help by offering hope, motivation, and inspiration in the recovery process, as well as helps adult members navigate the requirements associated with accessing clinical care while helping members engage effectively in service planning.
- The Peer Support Specialist will carry an assigned caseload and will deliver services singly or as part of a team. Such services may be delivered in-office, in-home and/or in community based sites.
- The Peer Support Specialist is responsible for successfully assisting adult members to navigate the intake process, work with adult members in relation to crisis planning, and support members in engaging with their service providers. The Peer Support Specialist will provide peer to peer recovery support services by helping members identify their strengths, supporting member achievements, engaging members in treatment and recovery, providing coaching, role modeling, and mentoring. The Peer Support Specialist may assist clinical staff to provide skills training, group facilitation, and non-clinical interventions. He/she will perform related duties as required which may include weekend and/or evening hours.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- High School Diploma or GED, college level coursework and/or associates degree with an emphasis on Human Services, Psychology preferred, but not required
- Peer Support or RSS training certificate of completion from Cenpatico approved curriculum
- Related experience in behavioral health either as a recipient of services, a family member of someone receiving services, or a primary caregiver of a service recipient. In recovery from mental illness and/or substance use addiction, has been trained to help others in recovery path, and be willing to self-identify as a person in recovery for the benefit of others
Perks for working Full time at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork Pathways of Arizona is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways of Arizona has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathways-of-arizona.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
Pathways of Arizona @ https://www.pathwaysofaz.com/
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Pathways of Arizona