Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The Recovery Support Specialist helps adult members feel welcomed, provides help by offering hope, motivation, and inspiration in the recovery process, as well as helps adult members navigate the requirements associated with accessing clinical care while helping members engage effectively in service planning.
The Peer Support Specialist will carry an assigned caseload and will deliver services singly or as part of a team. Such services may be delivered in-office, in-home and/or in community based sites.
The Peer Support Specialist is responsible for successfully assisting adult members to navigate the intake process, work with adult members in relation to crisis planning, and support members in engaging with their service providers. The Peer Support Specialist will provide peer to peer recovery support services by helping members identify their strengths, supporting member achievements, engaging members in treatment and recovery, providing coaching, role modeling, and mentoring. The Peer Support Specialist may assist clinical staff to provide skills training, group facilitation, and non-clinical interventions. He/she will perform related duties as required which may include weekend and/or evening hours.
- High School Diploma or GED, college level coursework and/or associates degree with an emphasis on Human Services, Psychology preferred, but not required
- Peer Support or RSS training certificate of completion from Cenpatico approved curriculum
- Related experience in behavioral health either as a recipient of services, a family member of someone receiving services, or a primary caregiver of a service recipient. In recovery from mental illness and/or substance use addiction, has been trained to help others in recovery path, and be willing to self-identify as a person in recovery for the benefit of others
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Company matches 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750 annually.
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Pathways of Arizona