Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and skills? Pathways of Arizona, established in 1997, offers a full spectrum of social and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, Correctional Services, and Prevention Services throughout Arizona. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that our clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services that build upon our clients' strengths and address their unique, individual needs. Our employees live out their passion for helping our clients and are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
As part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
About your role:
The Foster Care Program Supervisor provides oversight of our Foster Care Program including recruiting, licensing, training, evaluating, monitoring, placement, and coordination of activities. You will also provide clinical guidance to foster care staff and providers while collaborating with other service providers.
- Responsible for contract and licensure requirements, accreditation standards, program development, and quality management for the program. Stay knowledgeable of licensure, contract and child welfare law changes and educate program staff. Maintain HIPAA, ethical standards and professional boundaries.
- Will work with the foster parent or directly with the child in placement as needed. Oversees investigations of complaints and/or concerns between foster homes, staff, referring agents and collateral sources.
- Assists in the facilitation of on-going licensing services to the client/family including, but not limited to advocacy, community liaison, direct assessment, evaluation and placement.
- Maintains accurate and timely records and tracking.
- Work collaboratively with agency and referral agencies, other system partners, such as Department of Child Safety, Developmental Disabilities, and different Health Plans.
- Provides clinical guidance and training to the foster care staff and providers.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, evaluation and management of department staff.
- May participate in community activities that promote and support Foster Care and Pathways.
- This role will oversee the state foster care program with some travel to Tucson, Yuma, and Flagstaff. Travel expenses would be covered.
What we offer:
- 10 Paid Vacation days, increases with tenure after the first year!
- 6 Paid Sick days a year that can carry over to the next calendar year
- 9 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; Pet insurance, 401K plan
- Perks @ Pathways national discounts on shopping, travel, and entertainment
- Flexible schedule
- Perks @ Pathways national discounts on shopping, travel, entertainment, and Verizon wireless
- Mileage reimbursement; Surface Pro and cell phone when working in the community
- Training and development opportunities
Do the following apply to you:
- Education: Master’s Degree in Social Services, Psychology or related field. Licensed as LPC, LCSW, LMFT in Arizona preferred. LAC, LMSW, LAMFT accepted.
- Relevant Experience: Direct clinical service experience with children (therapist, case manager, etc). Knowledge/experience of foster care licensing laws and practices. Experience in supervision/management and program management/ coordination/development. Intermediate computer skills and experience with Electronic Health Record system. Able to develop and maintain professional working relationships with agencies and service providers
- Technical: Current fingerprint clearance (and maintain during employment) and be able to pass the background check. Proof of: current TB test, CPR/FA, a valid Arizona driver’s license, current auto insurance, and education are required for employment. Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred.
If you're #readytowork Pathways is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways of Arizona has a variety of positions throughout the state. Please go to https://www.pathwaysofaz.com/careers to learn about our current openings in your area!
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-values
Pathways of Arizona @ https://www.pathwaysofaz.com/
Connect with us on Social Media @ https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofAZ
Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Pathways of Arizona