Foster Care Licensing Specialist 1351379
Pathways of Arizona Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
About your role:As a Foster Care Specialist, you will be responsible for licensing, training, evaluating, monitoring, placement and coordination of activities related to the Foster Care Program. To adequately identify needs and articulate/advocate on behalf of the child, you will meet weekly with families and communicate with clinicians/school personnel/other service providers regularly and participate in foster family meetings and Child and Family Team meetings. You will maintain accurate documentation and ethics in this field. This role requires you to be the voice of the child’s best interest and utilize your knowledge of community resources, licensure and foster care regulations, and be able to identify indicators of physical/emotional/sexual abuse. This position is a regular weekday role but will need to be flexible to meet the needs of the client and will respond to after hour calls as needed to support our clients on a weekly basis. Traveling in Northern Arizona to provide home based services is required, typically 1-1.5 hours from home.
Does this apply to you:
- Bachelor's in Social Work, Psych, OR any Bachelors degree and 1 year of foster care/behavioral health experience OR any Associates degree and 2 years foster care/behavioral experience
- Prior behavioral health experience preferred
- Valid AZ drivers license and auto insurance
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- 10 paid vacation days that increase with tenure!
- 6 paid sick days
- 9 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement; Surface Pro and cell phone when working in the community
- Perks @ Pathways national discounts on shopping, travel, entertainment, and Verizon wireless
- Training and development opportunities
Not the job you’re looking for? Pathways of Arizona has a variety of positions throughout the state. Please go to https://www.pathwaysofaz.com/careers to learn about our current openings in your area!
To Learn More About Us:Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-values Pathways of Arizona @ https://www.pathwaysofaz.com/Connect with us on Social Media @ https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofAZ
Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Pathways of Arizona
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Pathways of Arizona