Manufacturing Production Planner / Huntington Beach /$25/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Planner reviews contract requirements as summarized on a sales order, determines and orders materials required, and schedules the work required so that the material will be produced in an efficient and timely manner.
1. Reviews and becomes familiar with all drawings, specifications, and other documents concerning customer quotations and orders.
2. Coordinates with appropriate department personnel to fulfill all contract requirements.
3. Prepares and distributes shipping forecasts and ship dates.
4. Coordinates with the assigned Laboratory Technician for accomplishment of all outside and in-house testing of material.
5. Determines product packaging and shipping requirements.
6. Performs stock checks for manufactured goods and gives feedback to customer service personnel as needed.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Maintains manufacturing inventory on a PC.
9. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
10. Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience interpreting work orders to the extent required to write manufacturing work orders with adequate clarity and detail for plant use.
3. Computer data entry experience or must be able to exhibit a proficiency at data entry
AddressHuntington Beach, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Pathway Group
Get fresh Sales Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!