Manufacturing company in Ontario is looking to hire an industrial painter.
Individual will use various painting techniques that will include but are not limited to powder coat, wet paint spraying, hydro dip and several other techniques to ensure good quality parts are within the customer’s specification. Work with all departments to process the parts effectively and within the expectations of the customer.
1. Prepare parts for coating.
2. Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application.
3. Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems.
4. Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers.
5. Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations.
6. Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash and pretreatments.
7. Conduct quality inspections.
8. Maintain and report powder / paint usage and inventory.
9. Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment.
10. Communicate with department and leaders about production, material, and manpower complications.
11. Other duties or projects as required or assigned