Fiber Optic Assembler (non-telecom)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
We are currently seeking a Fiber Optic Assembler to be based in Corona, CA. The Fiber Optic Assembler is responsible for assembling and testing optical assemblies and fibers to very tight tolerance requirements with minimal supervision using work instructions, drawings and specifications. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to work from manufacturing work instructions, drawings and specifications.
- Clean elements and parts using approved cleaning solutions. Cement multiple lens assemblies and parts together using applicators and UV curing instruments. Assemble ensuring proper alignment and placement of components per work instructions, drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to measure elements and parts using optical comparators, power meters and other instruments in order to verify dimensional and power outputs.
- Must be able to identify and cosmetic material defects and perform routine repairs and rework as required.
- Must be able to complete required manufacturing documents and test procedures.
Skills & Experience
Previous experience working as an assembler within the medical device industry.
Pathway Group is a Recruitment and Staffing service dedicated to the Manufacturing Industry. We pride ourselves on being expert recruiters in the space staying true to our manufacturing recruitment vertical. The vast majority of our placements are contract to hire and direct hire placements. Our goal is to add value to the client and candidate. Placing the right candidate into their next career. We focus on positions like mechanical assemblers, electrical assemblers, CNC operators, CMM operators, composite technicians, quality technicians, engineers, managers, etc.