Our partners are looking for entry level software engineers. These opportunities are great for anyone looking to start their career in software engineering and gain experience with building and maintaining high value products. In these positions you will have the opportunity to work closely not only with other engineers but also cross functionally with a variety of other orgs including product, marketing, design, data and many more. You can expect to deliver in a collaborative environment while building and bringing world class software products into production.
What will I be doing?
- Being involved with product discussions about high impact features
- Manage entire sections of the technical stack by taking projects from an idea to production
- Launching products to thousands and sometimes millions of users
- Work cross functionally with product and design teams to build and launch features
- Opportunities to either build and ship brand new features or optimize and maintain existing products
- 0-3 years of experience in software development
- Experience building and shipping software and applications
- Entrepreneurship or small startup experience preferred but not required
Note this role is part of our Pathrise Recruiting Partners program. By submitting an application you agree to have your application reviewed by our network of hiring partners. To read more about how this all works as well as more information about our partners please visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners
Pathrise Recruiting Partners connects top candidates to top employers. We use the same tactics and connections that we’ve used to place 300+ candidates to also bridge the connection between great candidates and top employers and recruitment firms. By applying to this position you gain access to a streamlined application process. This puts your resume right into the recruiting teams of our partners who are actively seeking candidates like you. To read more visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners