Pathlabs Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to put your marketing, project management, and content skills to work in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment?
Do you feel like you have the capacity and vision to build something meaningful and lasting, but just haven’t had the opportunity?
Are you looking to take the next big leap forward in your career?
Lumenad is looking for a Marketing Manager to partner with our sales team to scale our fast-growing media business. This division will likely become its own brand in the very near future, so you’ll have the experience of getting in at the ground floor with the backing of a well-established company.
Lumenad has been on a tear the last few years hitting the number 29 on the Inc 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S.. Our tech-enabled managed media services offering is delivering outstanding results for our partners at agencies and brands. This success has driven more than 3x growth over the last 3 years.
We need an ambitious and talented marketing manager who can work hand-in-hand with our senior management and sales team to tell the story of our media business. This person needs to be a strong content creator, with the ability to write everything from blog posts, landing page copy, sales emails to tweets and back. Did we already mention that the ideal candidate is a great writer and communicator? Video and audio creation experiences are a definite plus. The willingness to create is a must.
Account-Based Marketing, SEO, Paid Acquisition, Conversion Optimization, Google Analytics, CRMs, PR and social are all marketing activities you’re able to organize and bring to life a project around. Not everything you do needs to work, but we expect you to understand how to measure, improve and ultimately succeed with your work. Base hits are fine. Doubles and triples will come. We are playing the long game and would love for you to be part of it.
Last but not least, you need to be an excellent project manager and be supremely organized and detail-oriented.
Headquarters in Missoula, MT. Offices in Bozeman, MT and Brno, Czech Republic
Remote friendly hybrid work model
You will have:
- The desire to directly own and work opportunities to better understand our customer base and help execute a marketing strategy
- High degree of excitement, ambition, and work ethic
- A vision for expanding and growing a customer base
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Strong writing skills and drive to create content
- Project management skills and a love for getting the little things right
- Alignment with Pathlabs’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
- Bringing to life a marketing strategy
- Website, email, social media content, and sales collateral
- SEO and content strategy execution
- Internal Project lead for all marketing initiatives
- Increase conversion rates wherever you see them
- Help develop the brand into a recognizable leader in the industry
- Drive internal and external consistency of GTM strategy and message
- And other duties as needed to evolve this position
Level of experience:
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing marketing and processes
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
Pathlabs is a technology-enabled media services company that powers brands and in-house teams to deliver extraordinary results. Pathlabs lives in the world of digital media activation and acts as a single point of entry into every tool that is needed to drive results for advertisers.
Pathlabs focuses on developing technology that frees up our team’s time so that we can provide lower costs, better services, and ultimately better results. We envision a world where results are simple, media and services are cost-effective and performance-oriented, but most importantly, a world where accountability, transparency, and confidence in media exist.
Pathlabs recognizes and values the impact that diversity in background, experiences, culture, and identity brings to our company. Pathlabs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religious or political affiliation, gender identity, disability, and any other classification, rather we celebrate these differences. We encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and gender diverse people to apply and we prioritize creating a safe and inclusive workplace for all individuals.
- Hybrid workplace with remote optional positions
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
- 401k with 4% company match
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Generous parental leave
- Weekly virtual yoga
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Pathlabs