Web Project Manager - Advertising Agency - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leave the mundane behind!
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Producer to join our creative team. This person will play a key role in executing successful digital products and initiatives. This is a full-time permanent position with our agency located in Mishawaka, IN and is 100% remote eligible. A Digital Producer collaborates with multiple project teams and must have exceptional creative and technical capabilities. They must also be a effective communicator and organizer who can eliminate obstacles, maintain a realistic view of complex digital initiatives, and manage the entire production process.
Pathfinders is a forward-thinking, dynamic place to work with a culture defined by positioning our people as our most important asset. We want you to have a career here, and we will invest in you to make that happen. Founded with this philosophy in mind over 40 years ago, there’s never been a dull moment. We've experienced continued growth and success through the connections we've made, the relationships we've built, and the clients we serve as a team.
Get to know us at www.pathfind.com
You should be a creative thinker with a logical mind ready to tackle challenges in advertising for the modern consumer. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with other creatives, project managers, account executives, and strategists. Working for a variety of clients, you will need to manage for a broad mix of projects for consumer goods, from coffee, to appliances, to bank cards.
What you will do, in greater detail:
- Organize, manage, prioritize, and be accountable for digital product development workflow from strategy/creative development through delivery of digital products and assets
- Manage expectations with internal creative, development, and account management team members every step of the way with efficient and proactive communication
- Assist the Digital Studio Lead in driving the understanding of user pain points and requirements, then translating them to strategic technical solutions
- Develop and manage key digital project documentation (user stories, wireframes, sitemaps, analytics reports, etc.) as needed to move projects forward
- Lead the testing and QA process, evaluating all digital products with keen attention to detail and quality
- Work with clients and internal teams to troubleshoot and remedy complex technical issues
- Participate in building digital products, whether through content uploading, design tweaks or minor programming for emails or websites
- Partner with the Digital Studio Lead to solve key business questions by identifying trends, designing tests, and conducting deep dive-analysis of analytics and SEO
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to uncover user behavior insights and discover optimization opportunities
- Communicate project risks and help control scope
- Manage third-party technology, plugin, and platform costs to ensure they’re tracked back to the appropriate client
- Assist in training team members and other employees on digital concepts and platforms
What we’d like to see in a strong candidate:
- B.Sc./B.A. required in applicable field
- 5+ years of related industry experience (creative agency, digital marketing or consulting)
- Proven digital experience
- Expert understanding of what it takes to build digital products (e.g., website, apps, HTML e-mails)
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience design and research methods, and design principles
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to successfully work with a variety of personalities (client/internal), proven team-building skills, and ability to motivate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Must be a problem solver/troubleshooter by nature
- Rather than merely ensuring tasks get completed, this individual is concerned with guiding the production process
- Always thinks critically, and one step ahead
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- Experience with WordPress and/or other CMS
- Experience with actual HTML development/coding and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with digital asset creation and management platforms
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (for example, Figma)
What's in it for you? Lots of good stuff! We offer a very competitive salary, commensurate with experience. In addition, our employees are given bonus opportunities, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, health, vision, dental, life and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with a 3% "safe harbor" employer contribution (no employee contribution required), HSA annual company contribution, and profit sharing.
Our approach employs unique methods of evaluating the landscape of competition, challenges and potential opportunity. We then plan both traditional and experimental means of seizing that opportunity and overcoming the existing hurdles.
Pathfinders believes that diversity is an advantage and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.
Pathfinders AdvertisingWhy Work Here?
Awesome Culture, Room for Career Growth, High Profile Clients
Pathfinders creates and executes comprehensive, multi-channel plans that touch all target audiences. With innovative approaches to branding, advertising and strategic challenges, we craft high-impact solutions that lead businesses to long-term success. Our approach employs unique methods of evaluating the landscape of competition, challenges and potential opportunity. We then plan both traditional and experimental means of seizing that opportunity and overcoming the existing hurdles. Pathfinders believes that diversity is an advantage and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.