Constantly on Instagram?
Keeping up at least 10 streaks with your besties on Snap?
Managing your finsta like a BOSS?
We Need You Here!
Pathfinders is a forward-thinking, dynamic marketing agency serving clients across the United States. We are currently seeking Social Content Creators to join our team, in the South Bend/Mishawaka area. Home of Notre Dame University and one of the fastest growing markets in the Midwest, the South Bend/Mishawaka metro area is a great place to live, work, and play! We boast a great housing market, affordable living, a college town atmosphere, train service to Chicago (South Shore), and an international airport.
Social Content Creators are responsible for concepting, designing and executing high quality social media content for a variety of brands. From beauty and health to automotive and consumer packaged goods, you’d be helping our clients move their businesses forward.
-You should be a social-native, born with a phone in your hand and a passion for all things social media related.
-GIFs are your second language.
-Memes are your love language.
What you'd be doing:
- Content ideation to support brand communication priorities.
- Develop (write/layout) high-quality content across all relevant social channels.
- Stay up to date on the latest pop-culture, social media and digital marketing trends and be able to apply them to our client’s brands.
- Understand and replicate all our clients’ brand voices across a variety of tactical executions.
- Constantly analyze clients’ and competitors’ social media efforts and integrate
- Leverage user-generated content as well as influencer-guided content as part of ongoing strategies and executions.
- Propose real-time content based on trending social media conversations.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of social media campaigns and editorial calendars on social publishing and editing tools.
- Collaborate with Creative Leadership, Project Management, and Account Services teams to ensure social outputs are compelling and on trend.
- Use data to build a social media content strategy in collaboration with Creative leadership and other Social Content Creators.
- Edit, resize, and add text to photographs/video for social media and blog posts using the Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creative apps, and in-platform tools.
- Continuously improve content ideas and executions by working with the data team on analyzing social data/metrics, social listening and insights.
What we’d like to see:
- Associate degree in related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related industry experience (creative agency, digital marketing or consulting).
- 2+ years successfully creating digital content for social media and other platforms.
- Personal passion and participation on social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.).
- Proven design experience for social media and all digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, social media in-app tools (channels, publishing and social listening), and creative apps (LightRoom, KiraKira, Unfold, Planoly, etc.).
Please provide or be prepared to provide a portfolio of creative work or links to any social media platforms create or manage a presence on.
What's in it for you? Lots of good stuff! We offer a very competitive salary, commensurate with experience. In addition, our employees are given bonus opportunities, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, health, vision, dental, life and short-term disability insurance, 401(k) with a 3% "safe harbor" employer contribution (no employee contribution required), HSA annual company contribution, and profit sharing.
Our approach employs unique methods of evaluating the landscape of competition, challenges and potential opportunity. We then plan both traditional and experimental means of seizing that opportunity and overcoming the existing hurdles.
Pathfinders believes that diversity is an advantage and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.