Project Manager - Advertising Agency - Remote
Pathfinders Advertising Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Leave the mundane behind!
Pathfinders is a forward-thinking, dynamic creative space with a culture defined by positioning our people as our most important asset. We want you to have a career here, and we will invest in you to make that happen. Founded with this philosophy in mind over 40 years ago, we have grown to be one of the largest advertising agencies in Indiana and have been named one of the best places to work in Indiana on multiple occasions. As a fiercely independent agency with clients across the country, we understand the value of a positive work-life balance and stability.
Get to know us at www.pathfind.com
We are currently seeking a motivated Project Manager with agency experience to join our Project Management Department. This position is remote eligible.
A Project Manager is responsible for collaborating with our team of integrated producers to deliver high quality strategic and creative deliverables that deliver client satisfaction and meet business objectives.
You should be the kind of professional, who has a mastery of interpersonal and presentation skills, project management life cycles, and acute attention to detail. You love working in teams, collaborating with creatives, project managers, account executives, and strategists.
You will work on a variety of clients and platforms and collaborate in an environment where you can bring ideas and solutions to the table, daily.
Here is what a Project Manager does, in further detail:
- Maintains baseline project plans for all agency outputs – using Project Management best practices and current trends
- Maintains reports and documentation keeping clients and agency informed on project, studio and portfolio budget tracking, deliverable progress and issue tracking
- Contributes to efforts to refine and improve agency processes across studios and teams
- Analyze/prioritize project activities and stakeholder needs, while establishing deadlines
- Resolve project-related issues, or escalate larger project issues and risk as needed
- Execute and maintain efficient workflows on assigned projects using agency tools
- Collaborate with agency team members to problem solve and resolve project challenges while delivering high quality work on time and on budget
- Effectively coordinate, and monitor the work of team assigned to projects
- Ensures that the projects are set up for success and that all deliverables have been completed and within specification and budget parameters
- Review agency outputs to ensure they meet specifications and uphold quality standards
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure high quality work is delivered
- Develops the right project plan to deliver the work for any given initiative
- Manages the project team to deliver upon an initiative’s scope and specs
What we’d like to see:
- B.Sc./B.A. in related field required
- PMP or PMI-ACP Certification a plus
- 3+ years of agency experience.
- Experience with agencies that have a heavy production environment
- Understanding of the advertising industry including but not limited to:
- Digital: Responsive web design, APIs, database structure, lead nurturing, email, landing pages, banner ads, PPC, etc.
- Print: Booth/card design, direct mail, sell sheets, collateral, white papers, UPC codes
- Social media: Instagram stories, Snapchat filters, Hashtags, etc.
- Video: Explainer video, tutorial, etc.
- Marketing Services: Programmatic media, positioning, branding, annual plan, moderation, reporting, analytics, etc.
- Understanding of the creative process and deliverables of various mediums and disciplines and be able to effectively communicate to internal stakeholders and clients, including but not limited to:
- Digital: requirements gathering, discovery/research, architecture, visual design, development, QA, content inventories, wireframes/prototypes, design comps, etc.
- Print: concepting, execution, production, etc.
- Social media: content calendars, asset production, etc.
- Video/photography: scripting and storyboarding, production, editing, staging, wardrobe
- Marketing services related: immersion session, research, strawman plan, annual plan, etc.
- Familiar with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.)
- Able to identify/resolve issues, manage risk and develop work plans and specifications
- Excellent verbal ability and personal diplomacy
- Strong reasoning, attention, and memory skills
- Assertive and self-confident, but also conscientious and patient
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Team player and cooperative
- Relaxed with high stress tolerance
- Strong managerial, planning and communication skills
What's in it for you? Lots of good stuff! We offer a very competitive salary, commensurate with experience. In addition, our employees are given bonus opportunities, 15 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, health, vision, dental, life and short-term disability insurance, 401(k) with a 3% "safe harbor" employer contribution (no employee contribution required), HSA annual company contribution, and profit sharing.
Our approach employs unique methods of evaluating the landscape of competition, challenges and potential opportunity. We then plan both traditional and experimental means of seizing that opportunity and overcoming the existing hurdles.
Pathfinders believes that diversity is an advantage and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.
Pathfinders AdvertisingWhy Work Here?
Awesome Culture, Room for Career Growth, High Profile Clients
Pathfinders creates and executes comprehensive, multi-channel plans that touch all target audiences. With innovative approaches to branding, advertising and strategic challenges, we craft high-impact solutions that lead businesses to long-term success. Our approach employs unique methods of evaluating the landscape of competition, challenges and potential opportunity. We then plan both traditional and experimental means of seizing that opportunity and overcoming the existing hurdles. Pathfinders believes that diversity is an advantage and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.