Recognized as one of the Fastest Growing US Healthcare Companies, We are currently expanding multiple departments within our operations support, marketing, Provider Relations and customer advocacy departments. We are seeking to add over 20 new positions within the next 30 days --must be comfortable handling client communications via the phone and email.
Previous healthcare experience and / or a Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Make outbound calls to schedule patients in a timely manner to ensure that internal and external metrics are met.
- Understand interdepartmental procedures, policies and comply with them
- Meet Department goals for Quality and Quantity of work input.
- Complete special projects or tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Provide best in class customer service to all callers
- Work on cases that requires investigation for missing information that is necessary to schedule patients for their initial evaluations
- Coordinates the execution of various insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical services contracts
- Act as liaison between insurance providers, customers, resources and other internal constituents
- Review case information/consult with case management to determine if new cases need to be opened
- Request information from insurance companies and maintain professional communications with individuals across the health field
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal clients, customers and vendors
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Strong Communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree a plus!
- Experience internship in a healthcare, pharmaceutical or insurance setting a PLUS!
- Detail oriented, solid organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -- Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Assertive and outgoing personality
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently
- drug/background screens
- Professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Inc. 500, Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Employee social events! Great work environment
- On-site Gym
- Free Friday Lunches!
- Company mixers
Pathfinders has permanent and contract to perm jobs in Wayne, King of Prussia, West Chester, Conshohocken, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Phoenixville, Radnor, Bristol, Yardley, Langhorne and Center City Philadelphia. We have openings for Recent Graduates, Executive Assistants, Receptionists, Data entry, Customer Service, Call Center, Admin Assistants, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inside Sales, Marketing Coordinators, Account Executives, File Clerks, Technical Support, Help Desk and Junior Network Administrators..