Seeking professional candidates for our client, this is a large corporate healthcare company hoping to grow Benefits and Customer Advocate department! Excellent position for individuals interested in healthcare, human resources or a related field!
The position is responsible for communicating effectively with patients, insurance companies and healthcare providers to best assist the patients in a corporate environment!
Excellent opportunity to start your career with growing and successful company, if you have an interest or background in the healthcare industry! Offer excellent benefits and perks, work/life balance, and casual corporate culture!.
- Assist in benefits enrollment for employees who have obtained medial insurance from their employers
- Assist in navigating through enrollment process, answering questions and providing additional information on available plans
- Keep detailed records and notes per file
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Be able to handle each call with professionalism and provide a great customer experience
- Escalate necessary calls to management
- Utilize strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Interest in Human Resources, HR Benefits
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates with previous healthcare or benefits experience a plus