We are currently hiring several candidates to join our growing customer service team! This is a full time position within a call center setting. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization with growth, mobility and on the job training and advancement.
• Participate in extended training program meeting assessment requirements throughout. • Work with all levels of mortgage servicing inquiries, including payments, escrow analysis, insurance, tax and default.
• Research and resolve inquiries in a call center environment.
• Must be flexible with work schedule; assigned schedules may include early morning, day and evening shifts. Saturdays are a requirement.
• Attendance and punctuality are crucial for this position.
• Ability to use/follow structured EMpower schedules by returning from breaks and lunch at scheduled times to support team and business objectives.
• Work in a highly competitive team environment adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality and productivity.
• Provide first call resolution and root cause analysis.
• Interact with clients through telephone, email and chats.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, structured and complex work environment.
• Prior call center and customer service experience preferred.
• History of problem solving challenging situations.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Successful completion of new hire training program.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong problem resolution skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.